Payload Management System
Trimble Loadrites Scales for Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Reach Stackers & Industrial Handlers:
Trimble Loadrite scales can give you an accurate & precise weighing regardless of the operator.You will have following advantages with Trimble Loadrite System:
- Achieve consisting loading from machine operators regardless of their experience.
- Prevent truck turnarounds at the weigh bridge & thereby reducing cycle times.
- Eliminate double handling of materials.
- Minimize fuel usage & maximize tones per litre.
- Maximize the utilization of the machinery already on site by identifying unused capacity.
- Know inventory & Stock levels.
- Monitor Machine Stress to schedule preventive maintenance & appropriate calibration.
- Avoid over loading fines & reduce haulage cost by avoiding unnecessary trips caused by under loading.
Rugged Thermal Printer to work in tough mines area,which is a direct plug-in accessory delivers timestamped and dated hard copies of all weighing information instantly.Using data stored in the console memory more detailed reports can also be produced depending on the model, such as:
- Shift, daily or weekly accrued totals
- Product usage
- KPI report
MMS Software :With the LOADRITE Material Management Software installed on your computer you can turn your LOADRITE onboard scale into a business management tool. MMS enables you to gather load data from your LOADRITE scale and transfer it across your site in a secure, paperless manner. The recorded information can be used for inventory management, product tracking and identifying bottle necks in your operation.
Features of MMS :
- Remote reporting access across your company network
- Customized reports
- Database features including adjustable columns, hide data, filter data by time, operator, product,trucks
- Easy configuration helps you to get started faster and customize your customer list, products handled,loaders operating and site location